Friday 4 February 2011

THIS WEEK IM LOVING...... SMART TURNOUT LONDON


This week I came across the fabulous Smart Turnout London and I'm liking alot!  Its preppy, its, sporty, its very Oxford but most important its very wearable.  Smart Turnout have everything a man needs from ties to socks  and everything in between, when I look at the clothes I automatically think preppy and I'm transported to the Henley Regatta but I'm there dressed with a twist.



Smart Turnout embodies unique British style: vibrant colours, bold patterns and exacting design. Our collection provides everything the modern man requires, adding colour to his wardrobe. Our name is a regimental term - put simply it means looking your absolute best. We believe looking good needn’t be a military operation. We know everyone is different, and therefore our pieces can be worn your way. Dressed up or dressed down, preppy or traditional, with our range you’ll always have the confidence that you are the best you can be.






Verdict I love the clothes think they are very very wearable sounds like a cliche but they can be dressed up or down, I can see myself in a blazer shirt and stripey belt on a beautiful spring day. 

Double tthumbs up my kind of clothes!

Check out the Smart Turnout collection at http://www.smartturnout.com/


Here are a few of my favourite pieces and I think there is some much you can do with these pieces....












Eton Polo Shirt

Glenalmond Polo Shirt

Cotton Drill Trousers (Brick)
Thick Cord Trousers (Bottle)

No comments: