Thursday 2 December 2010

PLEASE JOIN MY 'HARRODS' CAMPAIGN.......



Please join my campaign !! I'm trying to get my favourite and the World's most favourite department store 'Harrods' to over 10,000 followers on Twitter. 

It started today when I forgot my headphones at home so I needed a way to keep myself occupied at work,  so I set my self a challenge to get Harrods to over 10,000 followers by the end of the month.


So please help me and my quest by following on twitter


@harrodsoflondon

Who knows may be a little something for my best little RT 'er


Ok Let's do this!

2 comments:

ladybudd said...

loving it ! Harrods is my all time fave and after having shopping experiences in new york,las vegas, chicago and cali, i must say i adore Harrods the most :)

ladybudd said...

Horrah !!!! You did it ! and on your Birthday too ! I am so pleased for you and absolutely loved pitching in, Harrods is my all time fave place too :) Cheers luv, great job and huge CONGRATS!!