Thursday 7 June 2012

Mmmmm.... New shoes ..... New Herring Shoes



#SCREAAMMM.... Im now the proud owner of the Marnello Driving shoes from Herring Shoes and where do I start to describe... The packaging is amazing it was a pleasure actually ripping open to package to reveal this great box and what was in it! ... the contents of course included the shoes, suede & nubuck cleaner, a catalogue.. and dust cloth.... if you follow the blog regular you know I love my driving shoes I have many pairs and these are by far the most comfortable and compact I own.... with the packaging and the shoes themselves this is luxury at its best.


These would be a great Father's Day present for your dad they come in various colours but opted for the navy blue which for me and my wardrobe make them more versatile but that's just my opinion...


VERDICT: ER-MAZING!!!!!


check the out at HERRING SHOES






































No comments: