Sunday 17 June 2012

Chloe Green Debut Collection

Ok here it is the debut Collection from
Topshop tycoon Philip Green's daughter. Ok I'm going to be honest I'm not a fan the first thing for me was the green soles which is really not innovative and for what they are I think they are slightly overpriced. Price points go right up to £175 which is quite costly for Topshop and the high street and besides there is better out there ..... The collections saving grace is the wedges note she wears then in the campaign shot but some of them one some of them are ok ...... Then we have the platforms which look or I believe are very badly made as you can see from the snaps. I'm not out the 'diss' anyone I'm just saying my opinion. Check out the pictures and let me know what you think ....


Available in-store now!!

No comments: