Monday 4 April 2011

DOLCE AND GABBANA DRESS ME UP EVENT/PARTY




So Thursday 31st March was a day I will remember for a longtime it was an event I was so looking forward to, I got my invite and best news of all I found out my good friends Lois Waller (Bunnipunch blog) was one of the young ladies taking part in the event so of course I was going to show my support.


Our Window dressers for the night!


The girls with the Dolce team

Six girls in total including Bip Ling and Liberty London Girl, got down to business just a few minutes after six pm to create what would become the new Dolce window and the girls did good!!

Lois Waller (Bunnipunch) working her magic

I love this shot as we were unaware we were being papped



So after all the windows were dressed it was time to party and I can now say Italians do, do it better!  Guests on the night included Alexandra Burke, Pixie Lott, Alastair Guy, Nathan Weller, Keisha Buchannon, Henry Conway and Naomie Harris (Calypso) and  more....





We supped champagne cocktails and danced into the night as this truly was a happening.   I would like to take this time out to thank Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce and all their staff worldwide who have openly embraced the blogging culture and make us keep doing what we do.....




So as you will see from the pictures it was truly a spectacular night enjoyed by all, hopefully there will be more as I asked and I'm told I can hopefully take part in the next one which will hopefully be menswear....  enjoy the pics I'm still on a high....








for more coverage available  www.dolceandgabbana.com

Keisha ex Sugababe..



Camillea from the Karma Style blog wearing Jena Theo, Myself wearing Crombie of course with Prince Cassius in Austin Reed

Alexandra Burke








Pixie Geldof



Nathan Weller



Naomie Harris


Henry Conway





No comments: