Wednesday 3 June 2020

I AM ME ..... SPEAK UP FOR ME!








I’m on that cover, I’m in that editorial and I’m on that runway ...
stand up for me and my people ✊🏾 You need to do more ... this is real life our lives .
.
Where you at ????. Answer me this when I do tv work why do i get paid less? When I do a campaign why do I get paid less? . My last season of RNTM they were comparing salaries and I had to keep quiet why? Because I finally realised that I’ve been taken for a sucker ... No longer selling myself out for money the lord will provide ..
.
I’ve been around so long and I know the drill but this had to be said if I never get booked again so be it, if I’m ever get invited to fancy things so be it ...✊🏾
.

#blacklivesmatter #blackpeoplematter #racismisreal #fashion #discoverunder10k #discoverunder5k #discoverunder1k #blackmodel #blackmodelsunited #weshallovercome #fightthepower #blackoutday2020 #blackoutday #blackouttuesday #reallife #rntm

No comments: