Wednesday 3 June 2020

#BLACKOUTTUESDAY #BLACKLIVESMATTER




Congratulations to all those who took a stand on #blackouttuesday if only it could be everyday with this it just shows the black voice although some will disagree but it just shows the power of our presence and we are here and not going anywhere .... for many years I've suffered racism in work etc and turned a blind eye because of money PRs treating me like I am scum and believing the lies my white peers spread about me and I actually have proof from a couple occasions when they actually asked people not to work with me and even wrote to my editor and the owner of a magazine I write for asking for me to be laid of and asking the question why him and if he writes for you they will longer read the magazine .... I have the proof and hence I no longer write for said magazine ...

Can  The world hate people this much??? I always ask myself why do people hate me so much because they see I'm doing ok not good but ok but it's racism I've heard other stories and it's the on,y conclusion!! I'm not gonna go on about this anymore because I'm a fighter but what happens like now when I'm losing my fight?

I hope like me people,have blacked out and not posted anything today because, when you post your giving away your creativity yes I've seen my work been credited to others and people taking the glory for our ideas 

I've seen today people saying don't black out your grids on social media .... do you and if you do you will see our presence and other races supporting and how valuable we are and our voices are on these platforms .... blah blah blah rioting yes it's bad but it's the behaviour of the unheard and it's out of frustration but all the white folk therenlooting what's their excuse???

For me no one will tell me and they have not to,blackout I will blackout, when I want, however I want, express myself however I want and no one is gonna tell me otherwise I'm older than most and I've lived through a lot of racism especially in the 80s so f**k off

What do you want me to post ... police  looting? 

Stay strong people not just black folk but everyone 👊🏾👊🏾



No comments: