Tuesday 20 November 2018

TODAY'S SHOES ARE FROM CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

There are so many shoes from Christian Louboutin I have..... and there are so many shoes from Christian Louboutin I still want (greedy) ... I remember a few years ago I was invited to the Christian Louboutin book signing and the man himself had these shoes on and at the time I could not even afford to buy the book or even a coca cola ...... things have changed a bit and I am keeping to my word which was having a pair of red soles to wear everyday non stop for a month in a row and I'm there but not there but nearly there ..... and when I saw the man himself wearing these I promised myself I would one day own a pair of these ...... they are the Tasselissimo veau Velours .... at that time they were not on sale they were his shoes and now they are available and they are on my ever growing lust list


Check them out HERE


I've put the soles of the shoes first .... because you have to own a pair to know how to treat a pair ..... They need love and need to be looked after .... with a pair of these coveted red soles .... you dress from the shoes upwards and always check the weather report .....







Shoes - Tasselissimo Veau Velours - Christian Louboutin


Shoes - Tasselissimo Veau Velours - Christian Louboutin
Shoes - Tasselissimo Veau Velours - Christian Louboutin








No comments: