Friday 2 November 2018

MY RECENT LOOKS FROM MY TRIP TO THE STATES 🇺🇸


Recently I popped over to the states for a holiday to Orlando with my siblings and nephew after an awful summer check out my Instagram for the reason why ....  but I just wanted to get away from the U.K. For a minute to breathe and try and get my happy back which I failed at miserably.....  but I did do outfit posts for the new season and resort season which is fast approaching ..... there were lots of looks but these were my favourites




  1. Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Disney
  2. New Look, Christian Louboutin, Gucci 
  3. Gucci (complete look)
  4. Fendi look with Christian Louboutin pik pik deck shoes
  5. Dolce&Gabbana look, Hermes bag,Christian Louboutin deck shoes
  6. Dolce&Gabbana look, Christian Louboutin loafers 
  7. GIVENCHY, Christian Louboutin 
  8. Louis Vuitton look, Louis Vuitton bag, Christian Louboutin biscuit suede loafers




No comments: