Saturday 8 April 2017

THIS WEEKS TOP FEATURES......



Ohhhhhh........ Got bad news for you but good news for me.... This week's top features mainly consists of me and my outfit post even though I am new to this and don't have a professional to take my pictures 


The reach as been good and so have to views hitting over a quarter of a million... That all said and done it does not matter what I go out and buy yes buy to showcase to you brands just don't like me even though I've shown proof I'm a good bet... Problem is I'm black with a huge following and worse I'm old 

Whatever!!!! As long as there is Europe who want me and I can type and have money in the bank to buy these high end fashion pieces....... No one can stop me and believe me they have tried.... (To shut me up and shut me down)





No comments: