Monday 6 March 2017

UPDATE - EVERYONES TALKING ABOUT ....




Early this week when I saw these walk down the Saint Laurent, Ysl, whatever they are called now ... when I saw these strut down .... the ultimate saturday night disco boots I knew they were the ones .... everyone is on the case even Rihanna slyly posting a pic on Instagram and when someone like her posts that means she wants them and posting she's guaranteed a freebie ....


For us mere mortals I cant imagine what the price will be but with all the interest with posts like this we've shot ourselves in the foot as the price has gone up by maybe another grand .....

They are must haves ... if you can cover the bill for them (I can't, well maybe I could but not saying) get yourself down to your nearest store and get your name on the list for them!!




By my calculations YSL worked fast and from posting pics on Instagram Rihanna got her boots within 19 hours


No comments: