Tuesday 25 October 2016

THIS WEEK'S MOST WANTED .....

Some say you shouldn't but I've got a bee in my bonnet that I need these two pieces from Comme des Garcon Play ...... I remember watching Rich Kids of Beverley Hills and watching Dorothy my favourite chick from the show say she went on a date and the guy showed up wearing a CDG breton top and for her it was over when he walked in ..... seriously its a great easy piece for your wardrobes ... and to boot I want the sneakers to go with it ... match it with  pair of navy cropped pants and Bob is surely your unlcle .... sorry folks I'm going there!






Priced at £95.00



Priced at £85.00 and both available from DOVER STREET MARKET Call me what you want as you know I normally wear couture or the runway collections but for me these two pieces and hitting my closet!

No comments: