Sunday 14 February 2016

MUST SEE - THE ISHU ANTI PAPARAZZI SCARF






They go to stage school ... they do everything to become famous ... they use the press to get to where they want to go ... when they believe they arrive they buy one of these because the only pictures they want are the ones they place on instagram for some serious money .....

I dont
I give you the Ishu anti paparazzi scarf which as you can see reflect with the flash and darkens the object .....

what do you think I would your thoughts on this as I think it's totally stupid ..... If they didn't want the press attention they should have become teachers ... they say they had to follow their dream and their craft I say rubbish!!! they wanted to be famous!!

If you too don't want the paprazzi taking pictures of you then visit THEISHU.COM

I dont believe we will see Beyonce, Rihanna or any of the Kardashian's wearing one of these any day soon!
















No comments: