Saturday 21 March 2015

ABOUT LAST NIGHT .... WHAT I WORE ....



This week marked my return to the London party scene after a four month absence ... I feel ready now to deal with the fake people, hangers on, bad PR and whatever else .... this week wasn't good ... I kept it quiet my big return but PR's in London make whoever they want famous ... what do I say to this? Stop making stupid people famous and listen to those who can get you press by putting the brand your repping clothes on the backs of celebrities ... all I can say is thank god I'm international and the UK just makes up a little of my network and when I say little I mean little like a small penis that can't do anything ... okkkkkkk ... anyways for my return I chose to wear Ben Sherman, Balmain and United Nude with Graff Diamonds and a Fossil watch ....


The suit is SS 15 and can be purchased HERE and the shoes can be purchased HERE unfortunate;y the Balmain top is AW 14 but I'm sure you can get similar at Balmain.com






No comments: