Thursday 19 February 2015

Tonight's outfit - what I wore ....

So has we say goodbye to New York fashion week for this season ... We say to London Fashion Week and one of the hottest tickets/parties to kick it off was the Christian Louboutin Tribal Loubi party the perfect chance to put on my best finery ... Not exactly ... Over the next few days there is going to be so many events and shows which entails so many outfit changes so for the Tribal Loubi party I kept in tres simple

For pictures of the party please check out  my Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and google plus .....


Cavalry Coat - French Connection
Jacket - Fendi
Monogrammed top - Fendi
Trousers - Fendi
Shoes - United Nude 
Cris case spikes - Christian Louboutin (gifted)


My idea of smart casual .....











No comments: