Saturday 21 September 2013

EXCLUSIVE - FIRST TIME EVER I REVEAL THE SITE STATS

I don't think this has ever been done by a blogger but with recent events I sought of feel the need to give you the reader, PR's and brands a glimpse into my stats what they actually saying and how much the site is worth ...


I seemed to by bypast in the UK and overlooked for some reason but those who actually do their home work realise that it pays to get a mention on the site as their message will get out and people will see it and also with the daily newsletter which goes out to nearly 14k subscribers daily it's a win win situation... In the UK it tends to be a friend of a friend situation where if your friend looks after the brand you'll get all the gigs I did mention this in my recent interview with Cison UK and another with CISION Germany... It works like this even if you get 10 hits a day to your blog ... Your big because your friends have your back. When I turn round and look for my back up its just me no one has my back it's all about hardwork 


So here I reveal some of my stats and website worth just Incase anyone was thinking when I say these things it's because of sour grapes well here's the proof  it's not .... I CAN BACK IT UP!!!


enjoy and let me know what you think ... This is just a fraction of my monthly report 


This does make me wonder how much vogue is worth ... Right?? 


I would like to thank everyone who has supported in nearly three years of doing this the fab PR's and you the wonderful readers, members of the site, subscribers and visitors and realise I couldn't have done it without you .... Nothing is for sale I do this out of my love for everything fashion... The stats seem ok as this is the first site I've found that collates everything I do on my blog and social media ... The money part seems over exaggerated but what can you do it's all about hits for me!! To those who haven't supported me what can I say but thank you also because you didn't support, some have tried to block but thanks as I'm still doing my thing .....

I realise I might have shot myself in the foot as folks may think I'm showboating which I'm not ...I've posted this as this is a truth blog and honest blog so I share everything with you all ....










No comments: