Saturday 7 September 2013

6 OF THE BEST FROM ROLAND MOURET AW 13/14

Roland Mouret brings us yet another stunning collection for AW 13/14 which is versatile in appearence and fashion forward in most parts ... at present French Designers are really floating my boat which is why I am counting the days down for Paris Fashion Week ... until lets look at six of my favourite pieces from Roland Mouret... let me know what you think and which pieces are your favs... ive chosen alot of burnt orange pieces as this is another obession of mine for fall .. come on you've seen my outfit posts recently Im living for this colour

available at NETAPORTER.COM


Roland Mouret Roland Mouret  front


Roland Mouret 

Roland Mouret  front


Roland Mouret 

Roland Mouret  front


Roland Mouret 

Roland Mouret  front

Roland Mouret 


Roland Mouret Roland Mouret  front

No comments: