Friday 15 March 2013

Last night I bumped into......

So last night all roads led to the Patrick Hellmann party everybody was there literally .....

I bumped into some old faces and made friends with some new ones.


I think you know who everyone is ... Lee Francis aka Keith Lemon was a ball he's was worse as in funnier in real life than he is on his tv show. Gentleman of the night award definitely goes to JB from JLS we spent quite sometime deep in discussion taking about fragrance and life and it was good to learn JLS are more than singers and a brand they take their fragrance collection seriously an follow its process from the start to the finished product. Preeya aka Amira and Laura Whitmore these girls are just how can I describe it ???

#SEXY


Check out my snaps.










No comments: