Monday 18 March 2013

FIRST LOOK - Karl Lagerfeld For Melissa -YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE!

I'm not sure about you but my feet got a little itchy and were crying when I heard of the Karl Lagerfeld x Melissa collaboration... and Boooo Booooo ive heard some really neagtive reviews on the collection but hey what would lie be like if we all had the same taste... Now the truth I did expect a bit more so to speak hey!! its Karl Lagerfeld we are talking about but it did come up a little short in some areas ... im a dude I can't wear them accessories and shoes are my forte and I think no matter what they will still sell... I would buy a pair even just to say I own a pair...

Im Love Love Loving the gold flats these are my winner! the grey glitter heel comes a close second but unfortunately the Ice Heel patent court ... I'm still on the fence... but like most things Im not going to New York for the unveil on the 26th (not invited), its always better to see them up close and personal for a proper opinion ... so negative bloggers .... back off until you do so .... everything deserve a chance!

Me Likey - for now!








No comments: