Saturday 2 February 2013

THE LATEST VICTIM - MICHAEL KORS JETSET TOTE

With prices starting from £228 in the UK or its equivalent in your hometown the Michael kors jet set tote is serious arm candy and value for money. In my opinion they really took off for SS 12 with all the new colour and textures. Have you heard that saying "I would rather go naked than wear fur ?" We'll it's like that I would rather use a take out bag than carry a fake !!! In London and recently when I was in Milan for fashion week I saw an alarming amount of fake jet sets just rolling around town.... We've had Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Gucci, currently on Mulberry and Prada and killed Celine. Where are people buying them from? I remember years ago shopping in Louis Vuitton and a women coming in as proud as a veteran with a fake over her shoulder to horror of the staff who quickly pointed it out to her when she wanted it repaired. Basically we all like nice things but some of us resort to to fakes why do it ? It's not worth it! In my opinion why not just save up that extra one or two months and buy the real thing and you will see just how good a feeling it is. Don't do it! These bags are made in poor parts of the world and probably using child labour to make them don't be a part of that... Don't take away designers such as Michael Kors vision


OK IM STEEPING AWAY FROM MY SOAPBOX but I hope that's food for thought....

For reference this is the Michael Kors Jetset isn't she a beauty!! And real......







No comments: