Tuesday 6 November 2012

VALENTINO SS 13 womenswear press preview

Valentino, Valentino, Valentino ..... Earlier today I popped along to get up close and personal with the collection.... I saw the show, check out the pictures and it's an amazing collection but you don't realise just how awesome it is until it's right before your eyes.... The beading, embellishments, the lace textures, colour palettes and cuts your really get drawn in.....

It's a very versatile collection sporty in some parts not to say its the red Valentino collection but there are quite a few relaxed pieces which flow And compliment the whole
Collection. When I go to press days and view a collection I always pick a winning piece but with this collection this is very hard...

Moving on to accessories we see the lace espadrilles once again for
The summer along with red, green and polka ones ..... Vast collection and like I said difficult to choose just one favourite piece ..... But I have and that goes to the transparent PVC studded mac ......

Definitely a collection to take a closer a look at and if fortunate invest in


Verdict : AMAZING!!!!



No comments: