Friday 7 September 2012

FUN WITH SUPERDRY - FASHIONS NIGHT OUT!


Those of us in the know and those of us who read my blog this week knew that one of the hottest destinations to visit during fashions night out was SUPERDRY!!


Guests were greeted with fizz, fun and a goody bag! The guys at SUPERDRY did not stop there there was music manicures, hairdressing and just about everything to make out visit special. I also had the opportunity to look at the new collections for AW 12/13 and boys and girls you are in for a surprise ..... SUPERDRY reign when it comes to
Casual clothing but with collaborations with the likes of Timothy Everett and Cheaney Shoes these guys are dressing you up for those special nights out too!! Lots of tailored blazers, deconstructed blazers, fabulous suiting and on trend bang on the money casual trends.


SUPERDRY fact - three are over 500 digital logos and last night I saw nearly all of them and boy was it impressive ... All I can say what with the tailoring, the hot footwear and a fab store on london's Regent Street I recommend you get down there and sharpish do you like that get down there sharpish as they will have you looking sharp!!

Stay tuned for a whole lot more
Features coming about SUPERDRY because when I like something I like to tell the world about it literally!!!


Verdict: I'm a total convert!!


SUPERDRY.COM

















No comments: