Monday 16 January 2012

Face to face with girl crush - Bianca Balti #scream



For those of you who have never heard of Bianca Balti which I find hard to believe - that's her in the red ensemble from the SS 12 collection from of course Dolce & Gabbana... she is my girl crush ... So I  was over the moon on Saturday night in Milan at theDolce & Gabbana " La Bella Estate" party that she was in attendance....








After my face to face encounter with Bianca, I now call her Superwoman!

Born Photo Shopped! this is my new saying as she is flawless the pictures are great but man this woman is seriously beautiful.  She has this look every time I looked at her she looked different but more beautiful.  She is a single mother who is out there and showing single mothers you can make it!


Bianca Balti - it was a pleasure and I SALUTE YOU!!!! you put the super in Supermodel!

No comments: