Thursday 15 December 2011

BRIAN CLARKE SHIRTS #MUSTSEE

Now shirts and knitwear are my thing - its my wardrobe's DNA and I believe these shirts should be a part of any well dressed man's wardrobe.... I was recently introduced to brand Brian Clarke and I can honestly say im having sleepless nights planning my outfits even though at the moment I don't own any pieces but I can plan until payday can't I?  ok here are some of my favourite Brian Clarke shirts.... let me know what you think as I will be showing you more pieces from the collection.(suiting, outerwear, casual)....  This guy is a hot talent and his clothing range is even hotter (i know its the same thing) but I know where I will be heading on payday!!!


Check out Brian Clarke at http://www.brianclarkemenswear.com/ or visit the new shop at

Brian Clarke
26 Paddington Street
Marylebone
London
W1U 5QY


With these shirts they are folded that's why Im urging you to visit the site to see them in their glory its all about the detail and with Brian Clarke you don't just get a shirt you get a short with detail which is not in your face but a piece that people will come and ask "where did you Get that from"



VERDICT: BANG TIDY









No comments: