Monday 15 August 2011

WHOLLY GOAT SCARVES.....

Wholly Goat is a brand new cashmere company, based in London and Kathmandu. As we started this project in 2009, they don’t have a long history to tell you about. But they have a plan:


They are going to make beautiful, beautiful cashmere, whatever it takes.

Soft shawls, warm wraps, elegant stoles, toasty scarves. To do that, we’d take contemporary British designs and make them in Nepal, using 100% pure cashmere, and the traditional skills of Nepali craftsmen.

The story.

About how the shawls and scarves are made, where they come from and who makes them – because they think knowing where cashmere comes from makes your cashmere scarf even more special.

They are going to do a little bit of good at the same time.

They decided to make their cashmere in Nepal not just because the weavers are amazing or because we love the country (although they are, and we do). By making the pieces in Nepal, respecting their partners and supporting their workforce properly, they hoped they could give something back to Nepal through the positive force of trade, not aid.

That’s the plan. Here’s to putting it into action!



http://www.whollygoat.com/
 
 
 
The Latest collection..... The Travel collection.....
 
My small image
 
My small image
 
 
My small image
 
My small image
 
My small image
My small image
 
 
 
My small image
 
My small image
 

My small image
My winner.....





To view more of the Travel Collection and all Wholly Goat products visit..... http://www.whollygoat.com/

No comments: