Thursday 9 June 2011

Swatch MTV Playground for Rankin launch party...

As some of you may already know I'm blogging as part of the Swatch MTV Playground, a platform for new and upcoming talent where music meets fashion.

So last night was the Swatch for Rankin party and on the night we got to meet infamous Rankin himself and a host of celebrities including the one and only DJ Pete Tong and actor Sean Pertwee.






The night itself! For once I'm speechless was too good to describe in words with guests from all walks of life and media which just added that twist for this awesome night......



Check out my pictures from
The night and short video showcasing the watches and design and I hope your blown away as much as I was .....



















































A few of My Fellow Swatch MTV  Playground Bloggers....














































Myself and CEO of Swatch




Prince Cassius, CEO of  Swatch and myslef




Rankin and myself

No comments: