Saturday 5 March 2011

Christian Dior Fall/Winter 2011/12

With all the controversy surrounding Christian Dior with the John Galliano headlines, the show went on as planned and started with a speech from Dior's CEO who did not mention Galliano once.  Galliano may have not been there but he was written all over the show and the 63 looks that were offered up.

This was a great collection I loved the floor length coats and fur pieces, the sheer evening wear and feminine cocktail dresses.  It was a great collection for Galliano to bow out with if I can say it that way and such a waste of a talent.  We now all speculate who will replace him which wont be no easy task, as this was the man who bought us the iconic Dior Saddle bag.  We now can only hope that the John Galliano fashion house lives on for us the still appreciate this genius and his work. 

I am not saying in anyway that was he said or did not say is right but the man is a genius and my wardrobe would be a tad boring without my Dior pieces!!

My favourite picks, enjoy!!










winner







winner



winner


winner

The Dior Team.......

No comments: