Tuesday 17 August 2010

Welcome to the Diary of a Clothes Horse


Welcome to the Diary of a Clothes Horse a blog about my love of clothes, my social diary and a lot more....


WHO IS CLOTHESHORSE??

Clotheshorse is a name I was branded with when I was growing up but i prefer Lee or Leroy. I'm a serious collector of fashion and I have an impressive archive of clothes. The designers I favour vary but my top 5 are:


John Smedley - for knitwear, a must-have staple for my wardrobe
Dolce and Gabbana - for cut and style
Gucci - for the dressing up factor
Giorgio Armani - for grown up days
Dior Homme - for fit and prestige


I can be a bit of a label snob but would have no problem wearing clothes from the high street as long as they offer me what I see when I buy designer wears VFM - value for money.

This is my first blog ever!!! but many more will follow, they will include my style, style of friends etc, my take on fashion, must-haves, recommendations and everything you need to know for a fab and stylish lifestyle. I will also reveal my favourite shops, where to get designer clothes at discounted prices and every now and again I will give away designer items. This blog will cater for both men and women's fashion and will answer any fashion questions you may have or if I can't will do my best to get the answer.


Until my next blog



Keep it stylish X























myself and Big Brothers Shabby....(John Smedley and Dior)

No comments: