Tuesday 5 May 2015

TODAY IM WEARING .....

Today I'm keeping it simple as I'm still ill and also undertaking the heartbreaking task of clearing my closet to make room for new pieces ... It's heartbreaking as there are pieces I have not worn for years but we're pieces worth keeping but the moths have decided otherwise lost some great dolce pieces from circa 2000 and before ... But hey it's material and although they can't be replaced because of the memories they can be replaced with new and exciting designers ...


Sunglasses - Taylor Morris London
White t shirt - Hero's Heroine
Top - Fine knit oversized jumper from Armani Exchange 
Trousers - Armani Exchange 
Biker Jacket - this has been with me for 4 years now and comes from Superdry I wear it regularly last seen in a double spread I did for Homme style remix magazine .. Just shows you the quality 
Sneakers - converse 






No comments: