Friday 4 January 2013

MUST HAVE DRIVING SHOES FROM HERRING SHOES

For the Maranello driving shoe from Herring Shoes is a must have for this SS 13.  I can recommend them as they have been tried and tested by yours truly.  Last summer I lived in a a pair of the navy blue ones and when I mean lived I lived.  I always use to go for the Tod drivers but I fund these alot more sturdy and I never felt my foot was flat and as if I was walking on the pavement like Ive experienced from driving shoes in the past.  They are a summer must have they make your feet breathe and in total comfort.  Suede outside and leather lining and come in a host of colours and a fraction of the price of alot of the examples Ive seen out and about.  This year I will not only be hoping to replace my navy blue ones but also add a couple of colours....

Priced at £75 and available at HERRINGSHOES.CO.UK


VERDICT: Like I said MUST HAVE!!!













No comments: