Saturday 17 December 2011

HELEN MIRREN ROCKS IN DOLCE & GABBANA AT THE COMEDY AWARDS

Ok sad but true I love the comedy awards and last night I settled in to watch it and it was so much fun.... but I dropped my chocolate when 66 year old Dame Helen Mirren , (who if I may add won Body of the year 2011) gave Naomi Campbell a run for her money with her walk when she strutted out on the stage.  She wore wait for it Dolce & Gabbana star dress from the Fall 2011 collection and when I say wore it she OWNED it!!.... This year Helen has had a perchant for the Italian fashion house and why not for me she is 66, sexy, my current girl crush and has the most amazing body..  check out the pictures below of Helen wearing Dolce & Gabbana this year ....  for me she actually wears these designs better than the model !  let me know what you think....


I never thought I would say this about a pensioner but Helen im HOT for you especially when your wearing Dolce .... that's how she rolls!



Dame Helen at the Comedy Awards and the dress on the runway ....




This is my favourite I love her in this dress shows of her curves


No comments: