Thursday 3 November 2011

Ted Baker Sweet Shoppe launch

Last night I I had the pleasure of attending the Ted Baker Sweet Shoppe launch at selfridges .... Sweets??? I here you ask! That's what I thought aswell....













Ok let me explain once I walked into the 'sweet' shoppe it all became clear ..... Because of the way the fabulous accessories such as purses and clutches are displayed in Ted Baker stores, they look like how they would in traditional sweet shop so the sweets are actually on trend pinks, lime greens and purples for example styled in totes and other cool accessories






















My favourite pieces from the collection most definitely has to be 'sweet feets' which are jelly flat ballerinas with a difference! They are scented to smell like watermelon (great stocking filler).



















For me I found that its a great collection, great colours, great knits such as hats and scarves, all practical and fun!!  Worth checking out at Selfridges!

http://www.tedbaker.com/













2 comments:

TheDollsFactory said...

love the clutches selfridges is a shopping paradise
great post
keep up the wonderful work you are doing here
come and say hi
Always Following&Commenting
The Dolls Factory

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

Ahh thank you so much foer your kind words and support I will come by x x