Thursday 30 March 2023

LUNCH AT SEARCYS ST PANCRAS LONDON



I’ve not been for a visit here for a good few years so it was great going to check out and reacquaint myself with Searcys st Pancras which is located on the first floor just past the meeting point statue. 
.
Where do I start with a button to press for champagne, views of Eurostar trains departing and arriving, amazingly friendly staff and heated seats we were off to a very good start. .
.
Moving on to then menu which had something for everyone and spoke volumes about searcys and what they represent….. caviar, oysters . Crab mini burgers the list went on and on but it’s a very compact menu …. My lunch mate and myself opted for the dressed crab, mussels, and mini burgers, fries and of course champagne…. One word describe what we were served “faultless” and another “delicious” I could go on but I did say one word but it truly was a great experience definitely a great place for a luncheon, tete a tete, evening drinks and what I will be doing when going to paris by Eurostar as I often do it would be a great place to start off a trip/holiday etc .
.
Definitely gets a thumbs up from me and worth checking out I know I’ll definitely will be visiting more often… I can’t stress enough the service, the staff and the food were flawless … it was a moment 



 

No comments: