Tuesday 22 December 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ME TO YOU

 



I just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas ..... the blog is back In Full swing and I’m happy to report I’m still one of the top 50 blogs in the world and I can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support


 although I’m losing a lot of followers on Twitter, Instagram etc this could be partly due to my thoughts on the NHS but if you look at my Instagram you will find out why ...

So please share my posts so I can go from strength to strength spoon feeding you fashion through my eyes on a daily basis 

If you can’t get to read the blog on a daily basis why not subscribe to the daily newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox ... you can do so top right hand on the blog 


But for now my friends ... not followers as I consider you friends ... I wish you peace, love and joy 


Let’s get festive!


No comments: