Friday 18 September 2020

Gucci fall winter 2020 campaign

I normally attend Milan fashion week but I didn't attend this show..... although I have a great relationship with the brand and I've been wearing Gucci since the 90s I'm going to put it down to the fact that I'm older now...... when I was younger I always bought the runway collection and was smart with the pieces I bought so they would be iconic pieces and have a resealable value ..... I'm not going to bash the collection but it's not for me it's definitely for fashion victims with money or the fabulous





wannabe fashionista or fashionisto...... I always buy every season but it's getting harder and I'm going to put that down to age now but all I can say is be wise with your purchases and always think...... can you wear it in 5 years..... even rich people now buy with longevity in mind..... I'm sure I'll buy but it will be hard as to what pieces.....  only criticism is the prices are getting more outrageous for seasonal fast fashion ..... the collection is like it has been for a few years for young fashion victims and leaves out gucci followers who have money......




























No comments: