Tuesday 25 September 2018

MY THOUGHTS - Dolce&Gabbana SS 19 Women’s #MFW

What are your thoughts? I have been wearing Dolce for over 25 years and I say I am not going to buy into the brand anymore but I know the designers for nearly as long but now they only want the young to wear their clothes or celebrity kids who they give the clothes to and like most brands they are pissing the people who can afford to buy the collections off ..... I'm ashamed even today I was in the store on Bond Street in London and picked a few pieces up ... their clothes suit me I buy what people say are not in the collections but they are and if they say that it means they are not looking into the collections properly ....



so 25 years of wearing the brand .... what are my thoughts ..... I love Dolce and buy what suits me and my style I take high fashion pieces and wear it my way ... as for they duo just wanting the young to wear their clothes ... good luck to them with that .... but these are not my words and I'm not going to really going to say but the word on the street is one word ..........



REPETITIVE ......
















No comments: