Tuesday 23 January 2018

The Kardashian & Jenner star Calvin Klein SS18 Underwear & Jeans Collection

Calvin Klein

“Never have I ever...”: Families share everything. Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian were shot here by Willy Vanderperre. More at calvinklein.com/mycalvins. ⠀




FYI no sign of baby bellies from Khloe even though she has gone public .... but the one everyone wants is Kylie and she does a good job covering up ..... she is hardly seen in the latest season of KUWTK but comes out for this family campaign as there is money to be earned ..... she covers herself as of she is pregnant but I'm guessing she is not ... hell if I could pretend I was pregnant to boost my popularity I would ... #justsayin



Calvin KleinCalvin KleinCalvin KleinCalvin KleinCalvin Klein





No comments: