Friday 5 January 2018

CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH ...... THE NUDE LDN





I'm Currently obsessed with this brand The Nude LDN which popped on my radar ..... why? You don't see this anymore these days..... whichever way you look at it and please study these images it cleverly covers every fashion genre and age demographic 


When I look at this collection I see sexy modern day vixen, I see the 20s, I see pieces that you and your grandmother can wear and you both look good 


Totally blown away with the collection and excited as I said we don't see this ... well someone who's been in the business for years I can honestly say we don't see this anymore because from high street to high end these days it's all fast fashion and repetitive 


This collection sums up why during fashion month I the person who always sits on front row shun big shows as go off schedule this is where the talent is 



Please use the inbox and let me know your thoughts.... I'm not being paid for the post as you all know I'm all about the fashion and when I see talent I just want to scream and shout about it and tell the world..... after all I have the following and means to do so 



One word........ amazing!!!!!!










No comments: