Wednesday 20 December 2017

SNEAK PEEK - Versace SS 18 AD Campaign

VERSACE, VERSACE, VERSACE!!! .....Here's a sneak peek .... it's a great campaign and when I get all of of it I will post it ... hopefully they will send it to me but currently they are all about influencers who don't give them press and by fake followers that's who they have at their show ... but it's my mission for my followers to keep you updated even though these brands who I've supported for years are now saying I'm old ..

I've been blogging for too many years and know where to find info I should be sent ......


My question is .... do brands know what is going on? especially in the UK everywhere I go to it's all about getting press but the UK it's about looking after friends and fake influencers

#ENJOY !!!!!


Random fake influencers go to the show but people who should be there get screwed and guess what I am the only one who talks about it !!!! do I get support ????? NO!!!!!

No comments: