Sunday 19 April 2015

NEW SEASON - THE BEST OF THE BEST LBD'S

It's so important now when you picks wardrobe staples such as that special little black dress you get it right and sorry to say don't skimp on it .... you know the blog and my views it's all about value for money and how many wears you can get out of it ... choose the right dress and you can be wearing it for years whether it's in season or not ... we are talking about Future Vintage/classics that's what i'm talking about ..... do you know even now I have clothes going back to circa 95 ... from the likes of Versace, Gucci and Dolce and yes I still wear them ... style them up with up to date accessories and no one is the wiser and also I'm about clothing that if you decide you no loner want them you can sell and get back a good return ... but remember with all designer clothing I wouldn't stretch it as far as saying high street if you buy the right pieces and look after them they will look after you, as in being able to wear them in many years to come or a good return at resale ..


Below are a few I've found and selected to share with you from my new favourite destination to shop FARFETCH use the link for the full collection which features accessories


Dolce&Gabbana

 


Alexander McQueen





Carven





Tibi





Sybilla






Roland Mouret







Fausto Puglisi






Herve Leger







Givenchy






Editors Pick .....Rick Owens






David Koma


I love a good David Koma dress and this is outstanding value ...






Opening Ceremony




No comments: