Saturday 15 February 2014

Jean-Pierre Braganza aw 14 #LFW

Due to my love of my bed my I missed my first show this morning so I kicked off London Fashion Week with the Jean-Pierre Braganza AW 14 show and what a great way to kick it off!


The collection entitled Artemisia takes it inspiration from baroque painter Artemisia Gentilschi, who was a contemporary of Caravaggio who suffered and was always trying to succeed as a female painter in a misogynistic society.

Bragazna focused on refinement with a hint of rebellion and personally I saw hints of rock and roll ... with his combinations of textures such as duchesse satin with embossed effect in navy, burgundy and silver with urban shapes which could be seen in the bomber jacket and zip detail trousers.

The collection is well tailored and structured with tons of artistic references and very versatile/wearable and is definitely a collection for the modern woman with a dark edge .... she enjoys her successes to the fullest and shows this!





No comments: