Saturday 15 February 2014

Fyodor Golan Autumn Winter 2014 #LFW

Presnted at the Familoe building in the City of London the Fyodor Golan AW 14 was presnted to me in three parts I was fortunate to go backstage check out the looks at see the models being made up and find out the inspiration of the collection from the designers ... part 2 was a drinks reception of champagne and hob nobbing and waiting for the the Fyodor Golan collaboration skirt with Nokia to be presented ... (check out two previous posts which is a Q&A with nokia and also the actual skirt)


...part 3 is show time ... as always I was perched on the front row in a rather chilly building I have the sniffles as I type ie Fashion week flu is coming on....

The AW 14 collection starts off rather dark using some very interesting textures and as always over styled but hey this is fashion look it up! but like most collections if you break it down to its core you can see its wearabilty ... now I love artistic collections but I did find myself wondering about its commercial aspect and who would buy it would it just be a niche market?

Later on during the show there are injections of colour in the form of pink and we see killer mohair pieces in vibrant pink and my collection winner which is the mens pink mohair suit I absolutely loved it but but would it sell... Im sure it will...

for now great collection check out the looks and let me know your thoughts ....


BTW the sweatshirts are to die for!





No comments: