Monday 17 June 2013

TOPMAN DESIGN SS 14 LONDON COLLECTIONS

One of the hottest tickets at LCM is the Topman show so I popped along to the show to check out SS 14's offering .... first I would really like your feedback on this one with the collection shown in the pictures below. Cowboy inspired shirts, with oversized pleated trousers there is really not alot to report here all looks technically the same satin shirt with embroidered detailing and as stated before the oversized pleated trousers.  for me it was a little disappointing I don't know what I was expecting to see but it was not this ... like most collections and being a stylist we have to break them down and style it our way and see what we can come up with but for now not feeling it.  on the upside Im liking the move away from skinny trousers and there some great quirky pieces such as the varsity gilet .... I want your opinion ... the comment box is all yours!!!

































No comments: