Wednesday 11 April 2012

TO UGG? OR NOT TO UGG? YOU'LL UGG!!

Ok so if your like me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the name UGG is the boots.... right? but now I can say wrong after visiting UGG and checking out what they actually do Im sold.... not only do they do the said boots they have an impressive Italian collection of shoes which I will be showing you shortly... also some great handbags and shock horror some amazing Apparel for both men and women... which I will show you in a future blog just waiting for some images.....

The SS 12 Italian collection is as I mentioned is very impressive and not what you would expect from the Australian brand..... but I like it and im sure you will too.....


www.uggaustralia.co.uk

Cynthia
Gjelina

Elettra

Onorina

Eliana

Marcella Ostrich

No comments: