Wednesday 11 April 2012

ONE CHANEL JACKET - TWO WAYS - FROM WARDROBE MISTRESS

Ok this is one of my imfamous styling blogs... I love the internet and I also love visiting pre owned clothing sites as there are some great ones out there.... but for this I did not want to just use a great E-site I wanted to used one of the best.... If Im styling a lady I like to syle her so 1) she looks good 2) the clothes last and 3) if she desires in a few years times she can resell and furnish the cost of new pieces... this is a practice I use for my own wardrobe.....  so if you have not heard of WARDROBE MISTRESS its about time you paid the site a visit.  It stocks some of the best labels such as Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana, Ashley Isham, Fendi, Prada, the list is endless.... Ive visited many site like these and when I arrive the only things they have are scarves and earrings but WARDROBE MISTRESS is the real deal...  of course there are earrings and scarves but also Handbags to die for as you will see in my styling... red carpet gowns, sports luxe .... basically too much ready to wear and couture to name thats why you have to visit....

www.wardrobemistress.co.uk

ok here we go one Chanel Jacket worn two ways ....  all clothing from Wardrobe Mistress....


Causal lunch date




Chanel Jacket....


Chanel Sleeveless blouse
Citizens of Humanity jeans

Christian Louboutin Strappy Sandals

Hermes Birkin Crocodile skin (the one to have)


Dinner Date.....



Chanel Jacket

Halston Heritage shoes
Yves Saint Laurent.

3.1 Philip Lim Sweater with ruffle skirt







No comments: