Wednesday 18 April 2012

House of Holland AW 12/13 Press preview

When I forst saw the collection on the runway I will be honest I did not understand..... Being invited to the Press preview of the collection it all became clear... anyone can have a collection ie The Only Way is Essex #SCREAMMMMM... but now accomplished designers such as Henry Holland have upped their games and its all about attention to detail which you do not get from TOWIE collections.... Im not sure about you but Im sick of these celebrity collections I do believe clothes should be left to those with the passion and who have studied and have a vision and not just doing it because making yourself a brand is on trend!


That said and done the HOH collection shows a nod to the does with great check, lots of leather and the most amazing soft leather platform shoes... as i mentioned before the detailing is second to non with seams in places you don't expect and this is what I like clothes with thought... and theres bag of thought here... I totally understand his vision now and rate this collection right up there and do believe this collection is for the serious fashionista.... check out my snaps sorry they are a little blurry ....














































No comments: