Sunday 16 June 2019

DSquared2 FW 19 AD Campaign

first look at the fall winter campaign and I will update it once I have more images from the brand...... most brands are sending out releases to influencers who don't influence anything but themselves and do not even wear the brand but get invited to the shows and plug cheaper brands clothing they have been gifted whilst in some cases sitting on the front row....... I know the drill as I've been around for years!!!!


But can someone please explain the method of this madness......   I would think an influencer dressed in a brands clothing who hasn't bought followers would be liquid gold.....

Just because they have been on a sad reality tv show and they attend your show dressed in something from the high street ..... personally I don't think that's good press


Now after saying that and not going into depth about it....... you don't want me to start up about Getty Images..... where in some cases a brand gets individuals a car, in some cases pay individuals an appearance fee and also dress individuals in their products and said individuals are on a tip sheet which explains to everyone who they are and the press know who they are to get press in publications etc but said influencers pay press who I should explain at this point are paparazzi who have been paid off and worse succumb to people begging them to take their pictures






All the above is me.... I get gifted by brands big brands to attend events etc and I've taken some time out as I've been grieving and I'm back and although I'm walking around in £1,000 shoes or other expensive clothing the press chooses to avoid me and the brand gets back to me saying why did I not take pictures.......


Answer is if I'm sponsored I always do but the press who are shady avoids me or after I take pictures they delete them



I remember a few months back when they were avoiding me and a PR executive pulled them up which is only right as they are being paid and they had to take pictures which they should have done when I arrived and she promised me I will get a copy of every shot


I will do another post explaining the shady world of the influencers and paparazzi soon.....


I have not bought any followers but talk about it a lot and I've lost over 10k followers on Instagram.... we need to take more care of the fashion industry especially in the uk because the elitist thing is not going to work for much longer.....


It's losing its allure already...... remember at one point  shows were being shown in a car park.... and Mercedes Benz sponsors nearly everyone but no longer sponsor the uk


That's enough from me I always say I'm saying nothing as I don't have any backup  but every time it's fashion month in the uk I feel I have to say something.......

No comments: