Monday 11 January 2016

MUST SEE - ME STANDING OUTSIDE ..... THE MOSCHINO SHOW ....

This is the first of a series of posts I'm going to publish ... This is a sample picture this is just a photo of me I put in the blog as we all like a good picture right??? Ok back to the point how is someone standing outside say "for example" I'm not saying the Moschino show  ... Outside a show wearing for example Primark contributing to the British fashion industry ..????  Have I lost the plot, fallen behind times or something ....


Ok you lovely lot the comment box is yours and I would definitely love to hear your views especially from established bloggers not just the seasonal ones who blog when fashion week is coming round, but followers and PR's lap it up!! I'm not bitter but these people who lie etc on their instagrams buy followers are taking money out the hands of people who don't get tickets for shows as these people are being accommodated in shows and not actually reporting on shows ..... Why should it be after 6 years of blogging, years of contributing for publications, years of styling celebs in publications and red carpets, I write for a very large US publication which offers huge exposure,  I pick models in my capacity of a top model judge in Europe (check out YouTube) and also being followed around by paparazzi and i I still only get offered a standing ticket which does not guarantee entry or refused a ticket period!

When it comes to posting on my blog I support British brands and brands from around the world, I've noticed brands overseas work on merit but my home country doesn't ... Why is this?? 

Fast forward to post shows your the first to get releases I know this because the interns don't blind copy the emails and I can see I'm getting the releases the same time as Vouge, the telegraph, wonderland etc ... Not the same time as bloggers .... I'm a live blogger so it gets posted straight away beating said publications mentioned ... If I choose to ignore the email which in theory is cutting my nose to spite my face I get emails that start something like this ... Please we are reaching out to you! As you have a huge following and they basically say people read your site as its not all about you ....  Why don't you ask your friends or the people you fa lured over the workers? 

I know I speak for what's left of the blogging community but I have the nerve to post it ... I mean what have I got to lose 


What am I to do????? What are we to do???  The comment box is all yours ... Please comment ......




Me standing outside a show doing nothing wearing Primark "contributing" to the British fashion industry 


It's actually a photo shoot as I'm a signed model and I'm wearing Saint Laurent head to toe .... 

No comments: