Monday 17 June 2013

SPENCER HART SS 14 MENSWEAR #LCM

Spencer Hart finished the first day of shows and presentation and proved that good this comes to those who wait.  Undoubtably the best show of the day without doubt and I question anyone to tell me otherwise.  The show kicked off with music from James Brown and a slim cut slouch tailored white ensemble for the first look.


Cropped pants was the word du jour Hart with colour palettes Chang from pink and sky blue pastels to brown, grey and black. This could not be more wearable in fact it's gangster and I mean that in a good way.  Great suiting, separates, kaftan shirts which I found were a refreshing change from what I'd been shown all day at other offerings. 


 Well thought of, relaxed, well tailored collection from Spencer Hart for SS 14 .... Now the bar has been set .... At last from day one we have a collection! 











































No comments: