Monday 10 June 2013

PERSONAL STYLE BY JOHN LOBB PRESS LAUNCH

Recently I popped along to the press preview of Personal Style by John Lobb .... Set the the beautiful Connaught Hotel in Mayfair the perfect surroundings to present the new offerings from John Lobb.  Now you may remember a wile back I posted the Aw 13/14 collection from the brand which I was able to view at the The Communication Store press day .... Well personal style showed off some new pieces not shoes which will run alongside the main collection .... New pieces I hear you ask ... Well there are now accessories such as calf skin leather gloves where the leather has been flattened to help its keep it shape and with this in mind the gloves have done the stretching they need to do before you buy them. I'm not sure about you but that has always been a deal breaker for me when buying leather gloves so these new ones by John  Lobb have just become all the more attractive.  As well as the gloves there are also suede wallets, leather wallets and ties made from the most amazing fabrics which  all embrace detailing from the shoes such as buckle and trademark stitching so there is a theme running right across the board.  


Check out my snaps from my visit where I was also treated to a professional shoe shine whilst drinking champers of course ..

























No comments: